Clear Gel is a modified corn starch used for thickening fruit pies. Heat must be added in order for the thickening properties to appear.
Clear Gel is a modified corn starch used for thickening fruit pies. Heat must be added in order for the thickening properties to appear and work properly. It will also work well as a thickening agent for other heated foods such as pork and beans, canned soups, sauces, gravies and canned dinner products. It can also act as a substitute for flour as a thickening agent. Just use the same amount of cleargel.
The biggest advantage of this product is that it comes out clear in color when cooked, it freezes well and helps prevent liquid separation after your foods are frozen and it stays smooth.
Clear gel is sometimes referred to as powdered gelatin or unflavored gelatin. Clear gel can be found spelled many different ways such as Clear Jel, Cleargel, or Clearjel.
Also try our Instant Clear Jel.
- Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
- 25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
- Small Bottle – packed in one clear, 5.5 fl oz plastic bottle
- Medium Bottle – packed in one clear, 32 fl oz plastic bottle
- Large Bottle – packed in one clear, 160 fl oz plastic bottle
- Pail Pack – packed in one 4.25 gallon plastic pail
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk, 18 Oz Medium Bottle, 88 Oz Large Bottle, 18 Pound Pail
Our standard products ship in the following containers:
- 1 pound bulk
- 5 pound bulk
- 25 pound bulk
- Small 5.5 fl oz bottle (5″ tall x 2″ round)
- Medium 32 fl oz bottle (8″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep)
- Large 160 fl oz bottle (10.5″ tall x 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ deep)
- Pail pack
Bulk Pack is packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag. The 25 LB Bulk Pack is packed in a food-grade liner inside a box.
*Some products are not available in all packaging sizes. Check each individual product for availability.