Our diced apples are produced from fresh, perfectly ripe apples. They are peeled, washed, diced and dried to perfection. Treated with sulfites to preserve freshness
Our diced apples are produced from fresh, perfectly ripe apples. They are peeled, washed, diced and dried to perfection. These apples are cut into approximately 1/4″ cubes. This product are often referred to as rehydrated apples or dried apples. Not only do they taste great alone, they are perfect for baking as well.
- Try our dehydrated apples in soups, salads or breads.
- Add dried apples to your bread and rice seasonings
- A great healthy topping on yogurt or cereal
- Treated with sulfites to preserve freshness
- The perfect snack any time of day!
Ingredients: Apples, SO2
Ready to use. To rehydrate, pour boiling water over fruit and let sit, covered, for 5 to 10 minutes. Drain well before using.
Make sure to store in a cool, dry, dark location for best freshness.
- Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
- 25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
- Small Bottle – packed in one clear, 5.5 fl oz plastic bottle
- Medium Bottle – packed in one clear, 32 fl oz plastic bottle
- Large Bottle – packed in one clear, 160 fl oz plastic bottle
- Pail Pack – packed in one 4.25 gallon plastic pail
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk
Our standard products ship in the following containers:
- 1 pound bulk
- 5 pound bulk
- 25 pound bulk
- Small 5.5 fl oz bottle (5″ tall x 2″ round)
- Medium 32 fl oz bottle (8″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep)
- Large 160 fl oz bottle (10.5″ tall x 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ deep)
- Pail pack
Bulk Pack is packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag. The 25 LB Bulk Pack is packed in a food-grade liner inside a box.
*Some products are not available in all packaging sizes. Check each individual product for availability.