Five spice is heavily used in both China and Vietnam. This powerful blend is used to roast meat and poultry, in marinades as well as in sauces containing Soy Sauce. Use sparingly.
CHINESE FIVE SPICE
$5.10 – $394.00
Chinese Five Spice is heavily used in both China and Vietnam. This powerful blend is used to roast meat and poultry, in marinades as well as in sauces containing Soy Sauce. Use sparingly.
The origin of Five Spice Powder is unknown. However, many believe that this five spice came about as a result of the Chinese goal to create the ultimate “wonder powder” that would include all five taste elements: sweet, sour, bitter, pungent, and salty.
Five-spice powder has many ancient uses but also has newer and more modern uses. Experiment and see what you might find!
Make sure to store in a cool, dry, dark location and in an air-tight storage container for best freshness.
Ingredients: Anise, Cinnamon, Fennel Seed, Clove, and Ginger.
Chinese Five Spice
- Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
- 25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
- Small Bottle – packed in one clear, 5.5 fl oz plastic bottle
- Medium Bottle – packed in one clear, 32 fl oz plastic bottle
- Large Bottle – packed in one clear, 160 fl oz plastic bottle
- Pail Pack – packed in one 4.25 gallon plastic pail
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk, 2.26 Oz Small Bottle, 18 Oz Medium Bottle, 72 Oz Large Bottle, 19 Pound Pail
Our standard products ship in the following containers:
- 1 pound bulk
- 5 pound bulk
- 25 pound bulk
- Small 5.5 fl oz bottle (5″ tall x 2″ round)
- Medium 32 fl oz bottle (8″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep)
- Large 160 fl oz bottle (10.5″ tall x 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ deep)
- Pail pack
Bulk Pack is packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag. The 25 LB Bulk Pack is packed in a food-grade liner inside a box.
*Some products are not available in all packaging sizes. Check each individual product for availability.