Our Green Bell Pepper Flakes are great in soups, stews, and many prepared meat dishes such as meat loaf. They are very fresh and aromatic and so much easier than dicing green peppers.
Our Green Bell Pepper Flakes are great in soups, stews, and many prepared meat dishes such as meat loaf. Rub them together, soak slightly, and you can add to anything. They are very fresh and aromatic and so much easier than dicing green peppers. They also have a much better shelf life than a fresh bell pepper and last much better than frozen, no freezer burn. Also try our green bell pepper flakes in spaghetti sauce. Dehydrated green peppers are also great to take camping to add some extra flavor to your camp meals. Green bell peppers are the only pepper in its family that doesn’t have a burning heat. So it can be used more widely in recipes for its brilliant color and sweet, mild pepper essence.
Also try our Red Bell Pepper Flakes
Make sure to store in a cool, dry, dark location and in an air-tight storage container for best freshness.
Green Bell Pepper Flakes
- Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
- 25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
- Small Bottle – packed in one clear, 5.5 fl oz plastic bottle
- Medium Bottle – packed in one clear, 32 fl oz plastic bottle
- Large Bottle – packed in one clear, 160 fl oz plastic bottle
- Pail Pack – packed in one 4.25 gallon plastic pail
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk, 8 Oz Medium Bottle, 48 Oz Large Bottle, 7 Pound Pail
Our standard products ship in the following containers:
- 1 pound bulk
- 5 pound bulk
- 25 pound bulk
- Small 5.5 fl oz bottle (5″ tall x 2″ round)
- Medium 32 fl oz bottle (8″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep)
- Large 160 fl oz bottle (10.5″ tall x 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ deep)
- Pail pack
Bulk Pack is packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag. The 25 LB Bulk Pack is packed in a food-grade liner inside a box.
*Some products are not available in all packaging sizes. Check each individual product for availability.