This spice can be used in cakes, coffee, fruit dishes, and meat dishes and is a common ingredient in Garam masala.
CARDAMOM (GREEN / GROUND)
$20.73 – $2,881.00
Ground Cardamom relates to the ginger family and has a warm, bitter, slightly lemon flavor. This spice can be used in cakes, coffee, fruit dishes, and meat dishes and is a common ingredient in Garam masala. Cardamom has a strong, pungent flavor and aroma, with hints of lemon, mint and smoke.
Cardamom is commonly used in Indian cooking as well as Middle Eastern cuisine. Whole cardamom seeds are used in preparing basmati rice and various curries. Ground cardamom is used in preparing certain desserts.
Infuse cardamom in rice pudding or add it to your hot tea. It is also quite lovely in shortbread cookie recipes. Use it to infuse the cream for creme brulee or other dairy based desserts.
Make sure to store your cardamom in a cool, dark location for best freshness.
Also try our Whole Cardamom Pods.
Green Ground Cardamom
- Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
- 25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
- Small Bottle – packed in one clear, 5.5 fl oz plastic bottle
- Medium Bottle – packed in one clear, 32 fl oz plastic bottle
- Large Bottle – packed in one clear, 160 fl oz plastic bottle
- Pail Pack – packed in one 4.25 gallon plastic pail
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk, 2.47 Oz Small Bottle, 20 Oz Medium Bottle, 104 Oz Large Bottle, 20 Pound Pail
Our standard products ship in the following containers:
- 1 pound bulk
- 5 pound bulk
- 25 pound bulk
- Small 5.5 fl oz bottle (5″ tall x 2″ round)
- Medium 32 fl oz bottle (8″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep)
- Large 160 fl oz bottle (10.5″ tall x 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ deep)
- Pail pack
Bulk Pack is packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag. The 25 LB Bulk Pack is packed in a food-grade liner inside a box.
*Some products are not available in all packaging sizes. Check each individual product for availability.