Our own special blackening seafood blend. This delicious seasoning ban be used for blackening any type of fish or shrimp.
BLACKENING SEAFOOD SEASONING
$5.59 – $296.75
This is our own special blackening seafood seasoning. This delicious blend can be used for blackening any type of fish or shrimp.
We don’t use any artificial colors or flavors in this blend, and you’ll notice the difference. You’ll make the best restaurant quality blackened fish with this blend! This seasoning gives great flavor to blackened, fried, bronzed, baked, broiled, sautéed or boiled shrimp, crab, crawfish, oysters, lobster and other fish.
This seasoning is also great for soups, gumbos and sauces.
Make sure to store in a cool, dry, dark location and in an air-tight storage container for best freshness.
Ingredients: Salt, Garlic, Spices, Paprika, Onion, and Spice Extractive.
Blackening Seafood Seasoning
- Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
- 25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
- Small Bottle – packed in one clear, 5.5 fl oz plastic bottle
- Medium Bottle – packed in one clear, 32 fl oz plastic bottle
- Large Bottle – packed in one clear, 160 fl oz plastic bottle
- Pail Pack – packed in one 4.25 gallon plastic pail
Tips when applying as a rub: A rub should coat the surface of the meat so work a rub evenly into to the meat to get the flavor inside as much as possible. If you are applying a rub to poultry try and get it in under the skin so it can better absorb the flavor. Lightly scoring meat, poultry, and fish will help the rub flavors penetrate further. Apply your rub at least one hour before you plan to grill. Large roasts, whole poultry, or briskets should be rubbed down the night before or at least several hours before you plan to grill. This allows the seasonings to mix with the natural juices of the meat and add as much flavor as possible.
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk, 3.71 Oz Small Bottle, 24 Oz Medium Bottle, 88 Oz Large Bottle, 20 Pound Pail
Our standard products ship in the following containers:
- 1 pound bulk
- 5 pound bulk
- 25 pound bulk
- Small 5.5 fl oz bottle (5″ tall x 2″ round)
- Medium 32 fl oz bottle (8″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep)
- Large 160 fl oz bottle (10.5″ tall x 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ deep)
- Pail pack
Bulk Pack is packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag. The 25 LB Bulk Pack is packed in a food-grade liner inside a box.
*Some products are not available in all packaging sizes. Check each individual product for availability.