Bay leaves add delicious flavor and can be used with almost everything from meat and fish dishes to pasta and sweet dishes.
Ground bay leaves add delicious flavor and can be used with almost everything from meat and fish dishes to pasta and sweet dishes. One dash of powdered bay leaves can go a long way with its strong, spicy flavor. Ground bay leaves are also a popular ingredient in dry rubs. The powdered version of this product can be used a substitute for whole bay leaves. The advantage to this substitution is that it eliminates the need to find and remove the bay leaf for your chili, stews and other recipes. Approximately 1/4 teaspoon of ground bay leaves is equal to one whole bay leaf.
Also try our Whole Bay Leaves.
Ground Bay Leaves
- Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
- 25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
- Small Bottle – packed in one clear, 5.5 fl oz plastic bottle
- Medium Bottle – packed in one clear, 32 fl oz plastic bottle
- Large Bottle – packed in one clear, 160 fl oz plastic bottle
- Pail Pack – packed in one 4.25 gallon plastic pail
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk, 2.26 Oz Small Bottle, 12 Oz Medium Bottle, 80 Oz Large Bottle, 12 Pound Pail
Our standard products ship in the following containers:
- 1 pound bulk
- 5 pound bulk
- 25 pound bulk
- Small 5.5 fl oz bottle (5″ tall x 2″ round)
- Medium 32 fl oz bottle (8″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep)
- Large 160 fl oz bottle (10.5″ tall x 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ deep)
- Pail pack
Bulk Pack is packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag. The 25 LB Bulk Pack is packed in a food-grade liner inside a box.
*Some products are not available in all packaging sizes. Check each individual product for availability.