Basil is the Greek name for “king” which explains why this herb can be used in almost everything.
$3.78 – $190.75
Basil is the Greek name for “king” which explains why this herb can be used in almost everything. The dried sweet leaves have a strong scent, and the minty flavor is especially popular in tomato-based dishes and pesto.
Our ground sweet basil provides a warm flavor with an aromatic odor. It is a great addition to dishes such as lamb, stews, vegetables, and roast. Try it with your omelettes for an added sweet, warm flavor.
Also try our Sweet Basil Leaves.
Ground Sweet Basil
- Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
- 25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
- Small Bottle – packed in one clear, 5.5 fl oz plastic bottle
- Medium Bottle – packed in one clear, 32 fl oz plastic bottle
- Large Bottle – packed in one clear, 160 fl oz plastic bottle
- Pail Pack – packed in one 4.25 gallon plastic pail
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk, 1.87 Oz Small Bottle, 12 Oz Medium Bottle, 80 Oz Large Bottle, 10 Pound Pail
Our standard products ship in the following containers:
- 1 pound bulk
- 5 pound bulk
- 25 pound bulk
- Small 5.5 fl oz bottle (5″ tall x 2″ round)
- Medium 32 fl oz bottle (8″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep)
- Large 160 fl oz bottle (10.5″ tall x 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ deep)
- Pail pack
Bulk Pack is packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag. The 25 LB Bulk Pack is packed in a food-grade liner inside a box.
*Some products are not available in all packaging sizes. Check each individual product for availability.