Cayenne pepper is the perfect spice to liven up your meal with a hot and fiery taste! Cayenne is a thin-fleshed chile with acidic, tart flavors with smoky overtones that are very difficult to find.
Hot Cayenne pepper is the perfect spice to liven up your meal with a hot and fiery taste! Cayenne is a thin-fleshed chile with acidic, tart flavors with smoky overtones that are very difficult to find.
Our Super-Hot Indian version of this chile has a heat rating of 90K on the Scoville scale.
Try adding to salad dressings, soups, meats, and seafood dishes. Cayenne pepper is a common ingredient in Mexican cooking and Cajun cuisine. It is also commonly used in many Asian recipes. It is one of the components of Tabasco sauce which is known for its fiery kick.
Add hot cayenne pepper to your recipes gradually when cooking. Add a pinch, stir and cook for about 5 minutes and then taste.
Mild Indian chile powder with the same heat and specs as true cayenne chiles – Super Hot 90K
Hot Cayenne Pepper
- Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
- 25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
- Small Bottle – packed in one clear, 5.5 fl oz plastic bottle
- Medium Bottle – packed in one clear, 32 fl oz plastic bottle
- Large Bottle – packed in one clear, 160 fl oz plastic bottle
- Pail Pack – packed in one 4.25 gallon plastic pail
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk, 2.65 Oz Small Bottle, 16 Oz Medium Bottle, 72 Oz Large Bottle, 17 Pound Pail
Our standard products ship in the following containers:
- 1 pound bulk
- 5 pound bulk
- 25 pound bulk
- Small 5.5 fl oz bottle (5″ tall x 2″ round)
- Medium 32 fl oz bottle (8″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep)
- Large 160 fl oz bottle (10.5″ tall x 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ deep)
- Pail pack
Bulk Pack is packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag. The 25 LB Bulk Pack is packed in a food-grade liner inside a box.
*Some products are not available in all packaging sizes. Check each individual product for availability.