Some believe it has the flavor of anise and parsley. Others taste dill and parsley. Either way, this blend of flavors is enticing for soups, sauces, and stews.
$4.50 – $980.75
Some believe chervil has the flavor of anise and parsley. Others taste dill and parsley. Either way, this blend of flavors is enticing for soups, sauces, and stews. It is a member of the parsley family.
This herb is a delicate culinary herb used frequently in French cuisine. It has a mild flavor with hints of liquorice. It also works well with fish and butter sauces.
Chervil leaves are delicate and curly and are similar to carrot greens. It works great in recipes such as salads and soups. It is also delicious in an omelet. Because of this fragility, it should be added at the very end of preparation of cooked foods or used as a garnish. Try it as a garnish atop steamed baby vegetables. Chervil is a main ingredient in béarnaise sauce and is also an excellent complement to any mild food.
- Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
- 25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
- Small Bottle – packed in one clear, 5.5 fl oz plastic bottle
- Medium Bottle – packed in one clear, 32 fl oz plastic bottle
- Large Bottle – packed in one clear, 160 fl oz plastic bottle
- Pail Pack – packed in one 4.25 gallon plastic pail
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk, .63 Oz Small Bottle, 4 Oz Medium Bottle, 20 Oz Large Bottle, 4 Pound Pail
Our standard products ship in the following containers:
- 1 pound bulk
- 5 pound bulk
- 25 pound bulk
- Small 5.5 fl oz bottle (5″ tall x 2″ round)
- Medium 32 fl oz bottle (8″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep)
- Large 160 fl oz bottle (10.5″ tall x 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ deep)
- Pail pack
Bulk Pack is packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag. The 25 LB Bulk Pack is packed in a food-grade liner inside a box.
*Some products are not available in all packaging sizes. Check each individual product for availability.