This blend is derived from herbs, which thrive in the sunny hills of Southern France.
HERBS DE PROVENCE
$4.15 – $537.00
Our Herbs de Provence blend is derived from plants, which thrive in the sunny hills of Southern France. You can use this blend in almost any Mediterranean dish, soup, or stew. Use this blend in marinades, vinaigrettes, and with vegetable dishes. This blend also complements roast poultry very well.
Adding this herb creates a wonderful enhancement to your grilled foods. They add a delicious flavor to fish and meat, as well as vegetable stews. Herbs de Provence should added to your dishes before or during cooking. They can also be combined with cooking oil to help infuse the flavor into your meal. Just brush the oil mixture over meats before cooking or grilling.
Ingredients: French Thyme, Rosemary, Savory, Oregano, Marjoram, Chervil, and Lavender Flowers.
Make sure to store in a cool, dry, dark location and in an air-tight storage container for best freshness.
Herbs de Provence
- Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
- 25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
- Small Bottle – packed in one clear, 5.5 fl oz plastic bottle
- Medium Bottle – packed in one clear, 32 fl oz plastic bottle
- Large Bottle – packed in one clear, 160 fl oz plastic bottle
- Pail Pack – packed in one 4.25 gallon plastic pail
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk, .91 Oz Small Bottle, 7 Oz Medium Bottle, 32 Oz Large Bottle, 6 Pound Pail
Our standard products ship in the following containers:
- 1 pound bulk
- 5 pound bulk
- 25 pound bulk
- Small 5.5 fl oz bottle (5″ tall x 2″ round)
- Medium 32 fl oz bottle (8″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep)
- Large 160 fl oz bottle (10.5″ tall x 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ deep)
- Pail pack
Bulk Pack is packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag. The 25 LB Bulk Pack is packed in a food-grade liner inside a box.
*Some products are not available in all packaging sizes. Check each individual product for availability.