These are hot peppers that have a slightly sweet flavor. Add this powder to sauces or sprinkle on anything that needs a little heat.
Red Jalapeno Powder. Jalapeno peppers are the standard peppers that you may see on Mexican dishes. These are hot peppers that have a slightly sweet flavor. Add this powder to sauces or sprinkle on anything that needs a little heat. It’s great in salsa, hot sauces and enchilada sauce as well.
The advantage to using jalapeno powder instead of fresh jalapenos is that the heat level stays consistent. Fresh peppers can have varying heat levels from batch to batch or pepper to pepper.
Red Jalapeno Chile – Powder
- Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
- 25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
- Small Bottle – packed in one clear, 5.5 fl oz plastic bottle
- Medium Bottle – packed in one clear, 32 fl oz plastic bottle
- Large Bottle – packed in one clear, 160 fl oz plastic bottle
- Pail Pack – packed in one 4.25 gallon plastic pail
Make sure to store in a cool, dry, dark location for best freshness.
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk, 16 Oz Medium Bottle, 104 Oz Large Bottle, 17 Pound Pail
Our standard products ship in the following containers:
- 1 pound bulk
- 5 pound bulk
- 25 pound bulk
- Small 5.5 fl oz bottle (5″ tall x 2″ round)
- Medium 32 fl oz bottle (8″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep)
- Large 160 fl oz bottle (10.5″ tall x 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ deep)
- Pail pack
Bulk Pack is packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag. The 25 LB Bulk Pack is packed in a food-grade liner inside a box.
*Some products are not available in all packaging sizes. Check each individual product for availability.