Sweet Whey Powder is a powder resulting from the drying of pasteurized, fresh whole whey. It’s used as a source of lactose, milk solids, and whey protein in baked goods, ice cream and dry mixes.
$6.38 – $103.25
Sweet Whey Powder is a fine substance resulting from the drying of pasteurized, fresh whole whey. It’s used as a source of lactose, milk solids, and whey protein in baked goods, ice cream and dry mixes.
Whey is a diary product, produced as a by-product of cheese manufacturing. Sweet whey powder is a high calcium food and a moderate source of protein. It can be further extracted and isolated to obtain a higher protein content. Whey can be used in many recipes as a replacement for allergenic ingredients.
- Replace a portion of the flour in your favorite muffin recipe with whey for an extra healthy treat.
- Mix the powder with steel-cut oatmeal or cream of wheat for a better tasting, higher-protein hot breakfast.
- Add 1 to 2 scoops of sweet whey protein powder to your favorite jello or pudding. Blend the whey with the dry ingredients before adding the water.
- Add sweet whey powder to your fruit smoothie.
- Mix sweet whey in your yogurt.
- Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
- 25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
- Small Bottle – packed in one clear, 5.5 fl oz plastic bottle
- Medium Bottle – packed in one clear, 32 fl oz plastic bottle
- Large Bottle – packed in one clear, 160 fl oz plastic bottle
- Pail Pack – packed in one 4.25 gallon plastic pail
Moisture: 3.8% Butterfat: 0.9% pH: 5.3 – 6.6 Salt: 3% Protein: 11- 12%
Make sure to store in a cool, dry, dark location and in an air-tight storage container for best freshness.
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk
Our standard products ship in the following containers:
- 1 pound bulk
- 5 pound bulk
- 25 pound bulk
- Small 5.5 fl oz bottle (5″ tall x 2″ round)
- Medium 32 fl oz bottle (8″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep)
- Large 160 fl oz bottle (10.5″ tall x 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ deep)
- Pail pack
Bulk Pack is packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag. The 25 LB Bulk Pack is packed in a food-grade liner inside a box.
*Some products are not available in all packaging sizes. Check each individual product for availability.