Sweet Whey Powder is a powder resulting from the drying of pasteurized, fresh whole whey. It’s used as a source of lactose, milk solids, and whey protein in baked goods, ice cream and dry mixes.
$5.28 – $75.75
Sweet Whey Powder is a fine substance resulting from the drying of pasteurized, fresh whole whey. It’s used as a source of lactose, milk solids, and whey protein in baked goods, ice cream and dry mixes.
Whey is a diary product, produced as a by-product of cheese manufacturing. Sweet whey powder is a high calcium food and a moderate source of protein. It can be further extracted and isolated to obtain a higher protein content. Whey can be used in many recipes as a replacement for allergenic ingredients.
- Replace a portion of the flour in your favorite muffin recipe with whey for an extra healthy treat.
- Mix the powder with steel-cut oatmeal or cream of wheat for a better tasting, higher-protein hot breakfast.
- Add 1 to 2 scoops of sweet whey protein powder to your favorite jello or pudding. Blend the whey with the dry ingredients before adding the water.
- Add sweet whey powder to your fruit smoothie.
- Mix sweet whey in your yogurt.
Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
Bottle Pack – packed in one clear, plastic bottle with a screw-on top
Pail Pack – packed in one plastic pail
Moisture: 3.8% Butterfat: 0.9% pH: 5.3 – 6.6 Salt: 3% Protein: 11- 12%
Make sure to store in a cool, dry, dark location and in an air-tight storage container for best freshness.
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk