These pungent, slightly bitter seeds can lighten heavy dishes, such as ribs and pork, and can be used in sauces and teas.
CARAWAY SEED (GROUND)
$4.51 – $282.75
Ground Caraway Seeds are popular in German breads and pastries. These pungent, slightly bitter seeds can lighten heavy dishes, such as ribs and pork, and can be used in sauces and teas.
Caraway seeds are very similar in color and texture to cumin. They are a brownish color. This seed is a common ingredient in Tunisian and other Northern African cuisine. They help to create a spicy flavor.
These seeds are great for making rye bread because Caraway seed is the primary flavor in rye bread. Also try mixing caraway seeds into a coleslaw or potato salad. It will add a wonderful twist to these dishes. These seeds are also delicious in sauerkraut recipes.
Make sure to store your caraway seeds in a cool, dry, dark place for best freshness.
Also try our Whole Caraway Seeds.
Ground Caraway Seeds
- Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
- 25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
- Small Bottle – packed in one clear, 5.5 fl oz plastic bottle
- Medium Bottle – packed in one clear, 32 fl oz plastic bottle
- Large Bottle – packed in one clear, 160 fl oz plastic bottle
- Pail Pack – packed in one 4.25 gallon plastic pail
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk, 2.29 Oz Small Bottle, 14 Oz Medium Bottle, 104 Oz Large Bottle, 12 Pound Pail
Our standard products ship in the following containers:
- 1 pound bulk
- 5 pound bulk
- 25 pound bulk
- Small 5.5 fl oz bottle (5″ tall x 2″ round)
- Medium 32 fl oz bottle (8″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep)
- Large 160 fl oz bottle (10.5″ tall x 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ deep)
- Pail pack
Bulk Pack is packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag. The 25 LB Bulk Pack is packed in a food-grade liner inside a box.
*Some products are not available in all packaging sizes. Check each individual product for availability.
There are no reviews yet.