Celery seeds are delicious in soups, breads, salads, and egg dishes. They are very aromatic and slightly bitter.
CELERY SEED (WHOLE)
$4.01 – $153.25
Whole celery seed are delicious in soups, breads, salads, and egg dishes. These small, brownish-green seeds are very aromatic and have a slightly bitter taste. Celery is a member of the parsley family of plants and it is commonly grown in India and France and several other parts of the world. Celery seeds are often a key ingredient in poultry seasoning blends and celery salt, and the flavor of the seeds goes well with foods such as fish, chicken, potatoes, shellfish, cheese, tomato, carrot and eggs.
Whole celery seeds tend to maintain their volatile oils much longer than ground seeds. Many people use celery seed for medicinal purposes. They claim that these seeds relieve and prevent many conditions, from gout to hypertension.
Make sure to store in a cool, dark location for best freshness.
Also try our Ground Celery Seed.
Whole Celery Seed
- Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
- 25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
- Small Bottle – packed in one clear, 5.5 fl oz plastic bottle
- Medium Bottle – packed in one clear, 32 fl oz plastic bottle
- Large Bottle – packed in one clear, 160 fl oz plastic bottle
- Pail Pack – packed in one 4.25 gallon plastic pail
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk, 3 Oz Small Bottle, 18 Oz Medium Bottle, 82 Oz Large Bottle, 17 Pound Pail
Our standard products ship in the following containers:
- 1 pound bulk
- 5 pound bulk
- 25 pound bulk
- Small 5.5 fl oz bottle (5″ tall x 2″ round)
- Medium 32 fl oz bottle (8″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep)
- Large 160 fl oz bottle (10.5″ tall x 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ deep)
- Pail pack
Bulk Pack is packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag. The 25 LB Bulk Pack is packed in a food-grade liner inside a box.
*Some products are not available in all packaging sizes. Check each individual product for availability.