Dextrose is a type of sweetener made from plant starch. Many artificial sweeteners use dextrose as a base because it provides an alternative to regular table sugar.
$4.52 – $56.75
Dextrose is a type of sweetener made from plant starch. Dextrose is crystallized glucose which is the natural sugar created in starchy foods like sweet fruits, honey and grains.
Many artificial sweeteners use dextrose as a base because it provides an alternative to regular table sugar. Dextrose is not as sweet as table sugar so it works well in sweetening things like coffee or tea. Dextrose can also be used as a replacement for sugar in cake, candy, breakfast cereal, pudding and other desserts. It is frequently used as an additive sweetener in beverages and processed foods.
Dextrose is often referred to as glucose since they contain the identical chemical formula. In addition to food, it is found in medicine solutions used for intravenous injection. It is also used to help raise the blood sugar in patients experiencing hypoglycemia.
- Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
- 25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
- Small Bottle – packed in one clear, 5.5 fl oz plastic bottle
- Medium Bottle – packed in one clear, 32 fl oz plastic bottle
- Large Bottle – packed in one clear, 160 fl oz plastic bottle
- Pail Pack – packed in one 4.25 gallon plastic pail
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk, 24 Oz Medium Bottle, 88 Oz Large Bottle, 23 Pound Pail
Our standard products ship in the following containers:
- 1 pound bulk
- 5 pound bulk
- 25 pound bulk
- Small 5.5 fl oz bottle (5″ tall x 2″ round)
- Medium 32 fl oz bottle (8″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep)
- Large 160 fl oz bottle (10.5″ tall x 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ deep)
- Pail pack
Bulk Pack is packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag. The 25 LB Bulk Pack is packed in a food-grade liner inside a box.
*Some products are not available in all packaging sizes. Check each individual product for availability.