Fenugreek has a flavor similar to maple and roasted sugar. It is primarily used in curry powders but can also be used for pickling and in breads, casseroles, chutneys, and soups.
$4.43 – $143.00
Whole Fenugreek has a flavor similar to maple and roasted sugar. It’s taste can best be described as a tangy, bitter, burnt-sugar flavor, sweet yet bitter with a hint of celery. It is primarily used in curry powders but can also be used for pickling and in breads, casseroles, chutneys, and soups. In addition, fenugreek will enhance meats, poultry and vegetables.
Fenugreek is included as an ingredient in spice blends. It is also used as a flavoring agent in imitation maple syrup, foods, beverages, and tobacco.
Fenugreek is one of the world’s oldest medicinal herbs. In fact, there is some evidence of fenugreek seeds being used as far back as 4000 BC. The Egyptians, Greeks and Romans all used Fenugreek for various purposes.
Make sure to store in a cool, dark location for best freshness.
Also try our Ground Fenugreek.
- Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
- 25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
- Small Bottle – packed in one clear, 5.5 fl oz plastic bottle
- Medium Bottle – packed in one clear, 32 fl oz plastic bottle
- Large Bottle – packed in one clear, 160 fl oz plastic bottle
- Pail Pack – packed in one 4.25 gallon plastic pail
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk, 4.52 Oz Small Bottle, 22 Oz Medium Bottle, 120 Oz Large Bottle, 25 Pound Pail
Our standard products ship in the following containers:
- 1 pound bulk
- 5 pound bulk
- 25 pound bulk
- Small 5.5 fl oz bottle (5″ tall x 2″ round)
- Medium 32 fl oz bottle (8″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep)
- Large 160 fl oz bottle (10.5″ tall x 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ deep)
- Pail pack
Bulk Pack is packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag. The 25 LB Bulk Pack is packed in a food-grade liner inside a box.
*Some products are not available in all packaging sizes. Check each individual product for availability.