Horseradish powder is a pungent spice used on strong fish and meats and can be mixed in sauce for a hot flavor.
$6.16 – $585.25
Horseradish powder is a pungent spice used on strong fish and meats and can be mixed in sauce for a hot flavor. Preserve in vinegar for white horseradish or in beet juice for red horseradish. Also cream horseradish can be made with sour cream or mayonnaise. Reconstitute the powder before using for sauces. Use 1 part powder with 3 parts water. Use plain yogurt, lemon juice or vinegar for a thinner sauce. For a hotter mustard sauce that is excellent with sushi, combine horseradish powder with Chinese mustard powder and vinegar.
This powder is perfect for adding a bit of zest to your sauce. It blends well into egg or cream based sauces to create dipping sauces with extra zing!
Make sure to store in a cool, dry, dark location and in an air-tight storage container for best freshness.
Ingredients: horseradish powder
- Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
- 25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
- Small Bottle – packed in one clear, 5.5 fl oz plastic bottle
- Medium Bottle – packed in one clear, 32 fl oz plastic bottle
- Large Bottle – packed in one clear, 160 fl oz plastic bottle
- Pail Pack – packed in one 4.25 gallon plastic pail
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk, 2.19 Oz Small Bottle, 16 Oz Medium Bottle, 88 Oz Large Bottle, 17 Pound Pail
Our standard products ship in the following containers:
- 1 pound bulk
- 5 pound bulk
- 25 pound bulk
- Small 5.5 fl oz bottle (5″ tall x 2″ round)
- Medium 32 fl oz bottle (8″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep)
- Large 160 fl oz bottle (10.5″ tall x 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ deep)
- Pail pack
Bulk Pack is packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag. The 25 LB Bulk Pack is packed in a food-grade liner inside a box.
*Some products are not available in all packaging sizes. Check each individual product for availability.