Though related to onion, its flavor is milder and more subtle. Leeks can be cooked as a side dish by itself or mixed with other vegetables.
$3.48 – $547.00
Though related to onion, the flavor of Leek Flakes is milder and more subtle. Leeks can be cooked as a side dish by itself or mixed with other vegetables. Once rehydrated, place on salads, in stews, and in soups. These flakes are an excellent substitution for green onions in your potato soup. They absorb moisture well. They make a great addition to ramen dishes, adding that extra flavor. These also work great as a replacement for fresh veggies in stuffing mix . You don’t have to worry about the leeks going bad in the refrigerator or missing the one ingredient you need. They are also great for cooking while camping. You will be pleasantly surprised by the fresh tasting flavor of this product!
Also try our Onion Flakes.
Dehydrated Leek Flakes
- Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
- 25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
- Small Bottle – packed in one clear, 5.5 fl oz plastic bottle
- Medium Bottle – packed in one clear, 32 fl oz plastic bottle
- Large Bottle – packed in one clear, 160 fl oz plastic bottle
- Pail Pack – packed in one 4.25 gallon plastic pail
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk, .4 Oz Small Bottle, 4 Oz Medium Bottle, 20 Oz Large Bottle, 2 Pound Pail
Our standard products ship in the following containers:
- 1 pound bulk
- 5 pound bulk
- 25 pound bulk
- Small 5.5 fl oz bottle (5″ tall x 2″ round)
- Medium 32 fl oz bottle (8″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep)
- Large 160 fl oz bottle (10.5″ tall x 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ deep)
- Pail pack
Bulk Pack is packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag. The 25 LB Bulk Pack is packed in a food-grade liner inside a box.
*Some products are not available in all packaging sizes. Check each individual product for availability.