Black peppercorns are the “true” peppers of the old world. They have a nice bite to them that can be used for virtually any dish. This size features our 1/4 cracked version.
PEPPER, BLACK (8 MESH-1/4 CRACKED)
$5.50 – $360.50
Black Pepper 8 mesh. Black peppercorns are the “true” peppers of the old world. They have a nice bite to them that can be used for virtually any dish. This size features our 1/4 cracked version.
Cracked black pepper is great for dishes where a larger size pepper can add an appealing visual appearance. Perfect for culinary professionals. This pepper is delicious rubbed on steaks or ground over seafood dishes. A great addition to ground meat, sausage, salads, or to refill your pepper grinder.
8 mesh – Mesh is a term that refers to the number of openings per linear inch in a sifting screen. A fine grind, such as a 30/60 mesh, would sift through a screen with 30 openings per inch, but would stay atop a smaller screen of 60 openings per inch. In pepper quarter cracked pepper is 8 to 10 mesh. Coarse black pepper is 12 to 14 mesh.
Black Pepper – 1/4 Cracked.
Black Pepper 8 Mesh
- Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
- 25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
- Small Bottle – packed in one clear, 5.5 fl oz plastic bottle
- Medium Bottle – packed in one clear, 32 fl oz plastic bottle
- Large Bottle – packed in one clear, 160 fl oz plastic bottle
- Pail Pack – packed in one 4.25 gallon plastic pail
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk, 2.93 Oz Small Bottle, 20 Oz Medium Bottle, 80 Oz Large Bottle, 17 Pound Pail
Our standard products ship in the following containers:
- 1 pound bulk
- 5 pound bulk
- 25 pound bulk
- Small 5.5 fl oz bottle (5″ tall x 2″ round)
- Medium 32 fl oz bottle (8″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep)
- Large 160 fl oz bottle (10.5″ tall x 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ deep)
- Pail pack
Bulk Pack is packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag. The 25 LB Bulk Pack is packed in a food-grade liner inside a box.
*Some products are not available in all packaging sizes. Check each individual product for availability.