The aroma of savory reminds us of thyme and mint, and the flavor is strong and slightly peppery. This herb goes well with beans, cooked vegetables, stuffings, trout, and tomato-based sauces. Also, savory is a common ingredient in horseradish.
$4.46 – $254.50
The aroma of the ground savory reminds us of thyme and mint, and the flavor is strong and slightly peppery. This herb goes well with beans, cooked vegetables, stuffings, trout, and tomato-based sauces. Also, savory is a common ingredient in horseradish. It is recommended to store this herb away from light to protect its flavor. It is a delicate, pleasantly aromatic spice and is a very popular culinary herb widely used in eastern European and American cuisines.
Many people believe that savory leaves are very healthy. They are said to have chemical compounds that are known to have been anti-oxidant, disease preventing and health promoting properties. Savory also has a reputation as an aphrodisiac.
Savory complements egg dishes and can be treated as a garnish with parsley. Savory combines well with breadcrumbs for stuffing. Beans, lentils and peas all benefit from the flavor of savory. Its robust flavor holds up well in long, slow-cooked dishes such as soups and stews.
Also try our whole savory leaves.
- Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
- 25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
- Small Bottle – packed in one clear, 5.5 fl oz plastic bottle
- Medium Bottle – packed in one clear, 32 fl oz plastic bottle
- Large Bottle – packed in one clear, 160 fl oz plastic bottle
- Pail Pack – packed in one 4.25 gallon plastic pail
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk, 2.5 Oz Small Bottle, 12 Oz Medium Bottle, 68 Oz Large Bottle, 10 Pound Pail
Our standard products ship in the following containers:
- 1 pound bulk
- 5 pound bulk
- 25 pound bulk
- Small 5.5 fl oz bottle (5″ tall x 2″ round)
- Medium 32 fl oz bottle (8″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep)
- Large 160 fl oz bottle (10.5″ tall x 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ deep)
- Pail pack
Bulk Pack is packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag. The 25 LB Bulk Pack is packed in a food-grade liner inside a box.
*Some products are not available in all packaging sizes. Check each individual product for availability.