This fragrant, slightly sweet spice is mostly used for desserts, breads, and hot drinks in the United States. In other countries, it is used in meat and game dishes, not to make them sweet, but to strengthen their flavors.
$4.75 – $302.25
This fragrant, slightly sweet ground cinnamon is mostly used for desserts, breads, and hot drinks in the United States. In other countries, it is used in meat and game dishes, not to make them sweet, but to strengthen their flavors.
Also try our Cinnamon Sticks.
Make sure to store in a cool, dry, dark location and in an air-tight storage container for best freshness.
- Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
- 25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
- Small Bottle – packed in one clear, 5.5 fl oz plastic bottle
- Medium Bottle – packed in one clear, 32 fl oz plastic bottle
- Large Bottle – packed in one clear, 160 fl oz plastic bottle
- Pail Pack – packed in one 4.25 gallon plastic pail
Cinnamon comes from the inner bark of several trees from the genus Cinnamomum. The name “cinnamon” comes from the Greek word kinnámōmon.
Cinnamon is harvested by growing the cinnamon tree for two years, then cutting the tree back to the ground to stimulate growth. The next year, about a dozen shoots will form from the roots.
The branches harvested this way are processed by scraping off the outer bark, then beating the branch evenly with a hammer to loosen the inner bark. The inner bark is then pried out in long rolls. This process creates cinnamon strips that curl into rolls.
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk, 2.47 Oz Small Bottle, 18 Oz Medium Bottle, 80 Oz Large Bottle, 15 Pound Pail
Our standard products ship in the following containers:
- 1 pound bulk
- 5 pound bulk
- 25 pound bulk
- Small 5.5 fl oz bottle (5″ tall x 2″ round)
- Medium 32 fl oz bottle (8″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep)
- Large 160 fl oz bottle (10.5″ tall x 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ deep)
- Pail pack
Bulk Pack is packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag. The 25 LB Bulk Pack is packed in a food-grade liner inside a box.
*Some products are not available in all packaging sizes. Check each individual product for availability.