Coriander tastes sweet and peppery at the same time, and its smell reminds us of orange peel. Coriander is delicious in curries, chutneys, vegetables, and meat and poultry dishes.
$3.58 – $131.75
Ground coriander is a spice rack essential. Ground Coriander tastes sweet and peppery at the same time, and its smell reminds us of orange peel. Coriander is delicious in curries, chutneys, vegetables, and meat and poultry dishes, South American, Indian, the Mediterranean and African cuisines. This spice is also used in desserts and sweet pastries.
Ground Coriander can also have a thickening effect during cooking. It has a mild taste means so you can use it generously when you need the thickening properties.
Coriander is a spice produced from the round, tan-colored seeds of the coriander plant (Coriandrum sativum), which is a member of the parsley family.
Also try our Whole Coriander.
- Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
- 25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
- Small Bottle – packed in one clear, 5.5 fl oz plastic bottle
- Medium Bottle – packed in one clear, 32 fl oz plastic bottle
- Large Bottle – packed in one clear, 160 fl oz plastic bottle
- Pail Pack – packed in one 4.25 gallon plastic pail
Make sure to store in a cool, dry, dark location and in an air-tight storage container for best freshness.
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk, 2.12 Oz Small Bottle, 16 Oz Medium Bottle, 72 Oz Large Bottle, 12 Pound Pail
Our standard products ship in the following containers:
- 1 pound bulk
- 5 pound bulk
- 25 pound bulk
- Small 5.5 fl oz bottle (5″ tall x 2″ round)
- Medium 32 fl oz bottle (8″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep)
- Large 160 fl oz bottle (10.5″ tall x 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ deep)
- Pail pack
Bulk Pack is packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag. The 25 LB Bulk Pack is packed in a food-grade liner inside a box.
*Some products are not available in all packaging sizes. Check each individual product for availability.