This spice can be used with meats (especially game meats), sauerkraut, and potatoes.
$9.01 – $1,222.50
Juniper berries are used in making gin, so their bittersweet taste reminds us of this beverage. The flavor is spicy, sweet and somewhat bitter. This spice can be used with meats (especially game meats), sauerkraut, potatoes and is an excellent addition to stews. These berries are a popular addition to pork, rabbit, venison, and duck.
These berries are technically female seed cones and not berries. However, these dark violet seeds look and taste enough like berries to deserve the name.
- Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
- 25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
- Small Bottle – packed in one clear, 5.5 fl oz plastic bottle
- Medium Bottle – packed in one clear, 32 fl oz plastic bottle
- Large Bottle – packed in one clear, 160 fl oz plastic bottle
- Pail Pack – packed in one 4.25 gallon plastic pail
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk, 1.97 Oz Small Bottle, 14 Oz Medium Bottle, 56 Oz Large Bottle, 12 Pound Pail
Our standard products ship in the following containers:
- 1 pound bulk
- 5 pound bulk
- 25 pound bulk
- Small 5.5 fl oz bottle (5″ tall x 2″ round)
- Medium 32 fl oz bottle (8″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep)
- Large 160 fl oz bottle (10.5″ tall x 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ deep)
- Pail pack
Bulk Pack is packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag. The 25 LB Bulk Pack is packed in a food-grade liner inside a box.
*Some products are not available in all packaging sizes. Check each individual product for availability.