Mesquite powder is a spray-dried natural smoke flavoring produced by combining malto-dextrin with an aqueous mesquite smoke solution.
$25.24 – $574.75
Mesquite powder is a spray-dried natural smoke flavoring produced by combining malto-dextrin with an aqueous mesquite smoke solution. This powder is light to medium brown and will pass through a 40 mesh screen.
It is a great replacement for formulations that cannot tolerate added moisture such as sausage. Also use in dry seasoning blends, gravies, soups, and nut meats.
Recommended use: 1-5oz. for 100lbs. of product. Also certified Kosher and Pareve.
Also try our Hickory Powder.
Hydrated silicon dioxide for anti-caking.
- Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
- 25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
- Small Bottle – packed in one clear, 5.5 fl oz plastic bottle
- Medium Bottle – packed in one clear, 32 fl oz plastic bottle
- Large Bottle – packed in one clear, 160 fl oz plastic bottle
- Pail Pack – packed in one 4.25 gallon plastic pail
Make sure to store your mesquite flour in an air-tight container in a cool, dry, dark location for best freshness.
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk, 18 Oz Medium Bottle, 88 Oz Large Bottle, 19 Pound Pail
Our standard products ship in the following containers:
- 1 pound bulk
- 5 pound bulk
- 25 pound bulk
- Small 5.5 fl oz bottle (5″ tall x 2″ round)
- Medium 32 fl oz bottle (8″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep)
- Large 160 fl oz bottle (10.5″ tall x 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ deep)
- Pail pack
Bulk Pack is packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag. The 25 LB Bulk Pack is packed in a food-grade liner inside a box.
*Some products are not available in all packaging sizes. Check each individual product for availability.