Tomatoes have a rich, mildly acidic flavor that can be added to soups, stews, sauces, sandwiches, salads, casseroles, salsas, and many other menu items. Just rehydrate these flakes and add to your dishes.
TOMATO FLAKES (1/4″)
$4.87 – $556.75
Tomato flakes have a rich, mildly acidic flavor that will enhance your dishes with a tangy-sweet flavor. They can be added to soups, stews, sauces, sandwiches, salads, casseroles, salsas, and many other menu items. Just rehydrate these flakes and add to your dishes.
Our Tomato Flakes will work great in any recipe that you would use also use fresh or sun dried tomatoes. You can easily add these to any recipe that has quite a bit of liquid because they will soak up the moisture of the liquid. You can also use our dried tomato flakes in recipes that call for tomatoes or tomato paste such as spaghetti sauce, soups and chili.
To rehydrate, just add to water, cover, and let them site for 1 – 2 hours. These are cut to approximately 0.25-inch flakes. For a powdered version, try our Tomato Powder.
Make sure to store in a cool, dark location for best freshness.
- Bulk Pack – packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag
- 25 LB Bulk Pack – packed in a food-grade liner inside a box
- Small Bottle – packed in one clear, 5.5 fl oz plastic bottle
- Medium Bottle – packed in one clear, 32 fl oz plastic bottle
- Large Bottle – packed in one clear, 160 fl oz plastic bottle
- Pail Pack – packed in one 4.25 gallon plastic pail
1 Pound Bulk, 5 Pound Bulk, 25 Pound Bulk, 1.41 Oz Small Bottle, 10 Oz Medium Bottle, 30 Oz Large Bottle, 10 Pound Pail
Our standard products ship in the following containers:
- 1 pound bulk
- 5 pound bulk
- 25 pound bulk
- Small 5.5 fl oz bottle (5″ tall x 2″ round)
- Medium 32 fl oz bottle (8″ tall x 3.5″ wide x 2.5″ deep)
- Large 160 fl oz bottle (10.5″ tall x 7.5″ wide x 4.5″ deep)
- Pail pack
Bulk Pack is packed in a clear plastic food-grade zip lock bag. The 25 LB Bulk Pack is packed in a food-grade liner inside a box.
*Some products are not available in all packaging sizes. Check each individual product for availability.
Doug Millhoff –
I LOVE this stuff!
Sprinkle liberally on pizza before cooking, or add to pasta sauce, etc, for tang and texture.