Our Cajun Spice is a classic seasoning that has become a main stay in American kitchens. The flavor combination is perfect for seasoning almost anything. Here are 5 ways to use Cajun spice blend:
- Gumbo. Cook up New Orleans style Mardi Gras food. Cajun spice gives your gumbo just the right amount of spice and flavor.
- Cajun Spice Fries. French fries are always delicious, and are a winning anytime snack or side. Cajun spice will give your fries a bit of heat without too much burn, so even kids and folks who aren’t crazy about spiciness with love every bite!
- Veggie Dip. Mix Cajun spice with Greek yogurt for a spicy dipping sauce. Perfectly creamy with a little kick! This is also great with chips or as a topping for burgers.
- Cajun Shrimp. Toss shrimp with butter, garlic and Cajun spice. This will make Cajun shrimp that is insanely delicious!
- Popcorn Seasoning. Cajun-spiced popcorn is a favorite TV and movie snack. Sprinkle on your popcorn with a little butter to help it adhere for a jazzed-up popcorn treat!
If you’re looking for a little flavor to fire up your regular dishes, Cajun seasoning is the way to go.